The DAAD German Government Scholarships for the Academic Year 2022–2023 are now accepting applications. Fully funded MBA, LLM, Ph.D., Masters/MPhil, and other scholarships are available in Germany through the DAAD to study at one of the best universities there. The German government provides funding for the DAAD Scholarship, which will pay for all essential costs.
A Master’s degree takes 12 to 24 months to complete, depending on the institution, whereas a Ph.D. takes 36 months. There is no cost to apply for the Scholarship. The largest German organization supporting students who wish to study in Germany is called DAAD. Below is detailed information regarding the German Government Scholarships 2022-2023.
Information about 2022–2023 German Government Scholarships
Scholarship Country: Germany
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Course Level: Masters/MPhil, MBA, LLM, PhD
Duration: 12 Months, 24 Months, 36 Months
Deadline: Varies from University to University
All essential costs will be covered by the DAAD Scholarship 2022–2023. The following is a summary of some advantages of the DAAD Development-Related Postgraduate Scholarships.
Monthly Stipend: Graduates receive 861 euros per month, while doctoral candidates receive 1,200 euros per month.
Round-trip airline tickets and travel expenses to and from Germany.
Payments for Personal Liability, Health, and Accident Insurance
monthly rent assistance
Monthly stipend for accompanying family members.
Scholarships from the German Government Available Fields of Study
Below is a list of academic disciplines:
- Cooperation in Economic Sciences, Business Administration, and Political Economics
- Sciences and Engineering in General
- Regional and urban planning math
- Forestry and Agricultural Sciences
- Environmental and Natural Sciences
- The social sciences, education, law, and public health
- Media research
Qualification Standards For German Government Scholarships
- Candidates are eligible from all developing nations.
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (often a four-year program).
- His or her academic credentials should be no older than six years.
- At least two years of professional experience are required of candidates.
List of Documents Needed
- Under “Application Procedure,” you can find the DAAD application form.
- A resume with a handwritten signature
- A maximum of two-page, hand-signed letter of motivation that mentions your current job
- letters of recommendation from professors (the letters must have a letterhead, a signature, an official stamp, and must be of recent date)
professional recommendation letter(s) from your workplace (the letter must have a letterhead, a signature, an official stamp and must be of recent date as well)
a letter from your employer in your home country confirming your employment, together with (if possible) a promise of future employment.
TOEFL or IELTS as evidence of linguistic proficiency (Note: Only academic TOEFL is accepted)
copies of the academic credentials given (certified translation if necessary)
copies of your academic records (certified translation if necessary)
Each university and course has a different application deadline for the German Government Scholarships 2022–2023. On the official website, all new Deadlines for 2022-2023 will be posted.
How to Apply
Online applications are accepted. For further information, go to the official website. Please visit the DAAD Scholarship 2022-2023 official website to submit an application.