International applicants are invited to apply for bachelor degree programs in Hungarian institutions under the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship program 2022–2023 through the Fully Funded Hungary Scholarships given by Hungarian Universities.
The application procedure for Fully Funded Hungarian Scholarships is comparable to that of CSC Scholarships in that applicants must first submit an application to the Hungary Government Scholarship Council before beginning their application process with the university of their choice.
All medical students, undergraduate students, master’s degree holders, and doctoral researchers are eligible for the Hungarian Scholarship.
The following are some advantages of a Hungarian Stipendium Scholarship:
- Application fees for the Hungarian Scholarship are not necessary.
- Winners of Hungarian scholarships for BS or MS will receive a monthly stipend of Euro 150, and researchers enrolling in doctoral programs would receive a monthly stipend of Euro 450.
- Any university in Hungary where you study will provide you a free shared room.
- Free education and life insurance will be offered by a university-affiliated scholarship scheme in Hungary.
10 fascinating facts about Hungary
- Budapest saw the construction of continental Europe’s first subway line.
- Buda and Pest, the two sections of the lovely city of Budapest, are divided by the Danube.
- With 691 rooms and 20 kilometers of stairs, the Hungarian Parliament is the third-largest parliament building in the world.
- Nearly 400 bird species breed in Hungary, making it one of the top birding regions in all of Europe.
- Five of the many Hungaricums have to do with Hungarian cuisine.
- The largest lake in Central Europe, Lake Balaton (also known as “the Hungarian Sea”) has an area of over 600 square kilometers.
- Budapest has a daily spike in hot water of 70 million liters.
- With regard to medal winners at the summer Olympics, Hungary is ranked eighth in the world.
- The large egg noodles (csiga) that Hungarians frequently employ in dishes are believed to have existed as early as the ninth century.
- There are 35 landscape conservation areas, 145 minor nature reserves, and 10 national parks in Hungary.
Hungary Scholarships with Full Funding Requirements
International students may apply for a Fully financed Hungary scholarship for bachelor’s and medical programs if they have successfully completed the secondary stage of study with good grades.
- Students from Yemen are also eligible only if they are currently residing in Hungary.
- All students must be in excellent health and be free of serious illnesses. To submit reports to the Hungary Government Scholarship committee online, each person must contact a licensed physician to undertake a medical checkup.
- If you have alternative documentation showing your prior degree was taught in English, you can apply for a fully-funded Hungary scholarship program without taking the IELTS.
- Pakistan, Georgia, Nigeria, Egypt, Argentina, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Ethiopia, Brazil, Nigeria, Georgia, Iran, Pakistan, Kyrgyz, Lao, Lebanese, Mongolia, Uruguay, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Palestine, Algeria, China, Albania, Angola, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Colombia, Ecuador, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Korea, Kosovo, Macedonia, Moldova, Namibia, Paraguay, and Serbia are among the
How can I apply for the Stipendium Hungaricum (Hungarian Scholarship)?
International students who just completed their secondary education with respectable grades now have another opportunity to start their next academic adventure with fully financed Hungarian Scholarships.
The students who wish to pursue their professions by choosing any bachelor’s or medical degree program at any university in Hungary are eligible for this fully-funded Hungarian Scholarship.
The steps for the online application for the fully funded Hungary Scholarship are as follows:
- In order to be considered for the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Program, international applicants must submit an online application declaring their interest in the following three degree programs at Hungarian universities:— Online Scholarship Application for Hungary: To begin with, you must fill out an online application for a fully funded Hungary Scholarship at the Hungary Government Scholarship website with your personal information, academic history, and desired field of study.
- Candidates seeking a Hungary scholarship will be requested to list their top three subjects they want to study at a particular Hungarian university when submitting their application. Therefore, a comprehensive list of all bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral, and medical programs with the name of the university and its website is accessible for download in Excel format from here. Bachelors, masters, medical, and doctorate level programs will be taught in all associated Hungarian Universities under the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship program, according to a list of courses in Hungarian Universities1 and a list of degree courses in Hungary universities2.
- A list of Hungary’s universities’ bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral, and medical degree programs, as well as another PDF version of the host institutions, may be found here. PDF Programs provided by the Hungarian universities that sponsor the events.
- Candidates must choose a degree program from the list of Hungarian universities above, fill out the online application with the necessary information, and then get in touch with the “Sending Partner,” which may be your country’s education ministry or the Hungary Embassy in your country.
- You may choose up to three options from among the 27 Universities and 420 degree programs that are available under the Hungaricum Scholarship program.
- Sending Partner” in your home country must receive the whole set of paperwork before they may provide their final list of nominees for the Hungarian Scholarship program.
- Application for the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship is free.
- After April 9th, the winners of the first round of the Hungarian Scholarship selection process will be made public, and those who have been shortlisted will be contacted for a Skype interview and exam.
- By the end of June, admission notices for Hungarian Stipendium recipients will be distributed, and between July and August, you can process your visa.
- In September, classes at universities in Hungary will start.
- The Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship program’s application deadline is here.
Required Documents for the Fully Funded Hungarian Scholarships
- All international students from the participating nations listed above are urged to start their online applications and submit their most recent photos.
- A motivational letter needs to be at least one page in length, written in Times New Roman font size 12.
- International students applying for the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship must submit online documentation of their English language proficiency. Please review the sample English Proficiency Certificate for Hungary Scholarship that you can acquire from your most recent school. The TOEFL or IELTS test is not required for Hungary Scholarships.
- Students must submit a scanned copy of their high school diploma when applying for a Hungary scholarship that is fully supported for a bachelor’s degree.
- People who are interested in starting an MS degree at a Hungarian university must submit their transcript and diploma from their undergrad degree.
Candidates for doctoral degrees are required to submit scanned copies of their transcripts and proof of their master’s degrees as part of the online application process for Hungarian scholarships.
- To be eligible to apply for a Hungarian Scholarship, you must receive medical approval from a licensed physician. Therefore, please review the Physical Examination Form, have any epidemic conditions, Hepatitis A, B, C, AIDS, and other serious diseases tested, and attach a copy of the results.
- Some Hungarian scholarship prizes may also need a research proposal or study plan.
- All applicants for scholarships at Hungarian universities must have a copy of their passport on hand, but if they do not, they must submit it before the deadline.
- Download the Statement of an Application form, sign it, and attach it to the collection of documents before applying.
- Only Ph.D. applicants are needed by Hungarian universities to submit the following supplementary documents:-Doctoral applicants must request recommendation letters from their two instructors from their previous institution in order to enroll in any Hungarian University. –Write a thorough research plan using the structure: Roman font size 12, two pages maximum — Ph.D. The Hungarian Scholarship Council requests that candidates view this Hungarian Scholarship notification before submitting an application.
- The official announcement for the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship and other Hungarian Government Scholarships is now available.
Before it’s too late, make sure to check the deadline on the official website if you’re interested in the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship.