Data science is a subject of study that utilizes scientific methods, processes, algorithms, and systems to uproot knowledge and insights from data in various forms, both structured and unstructured. Data science is related to data mining and big data.
Data science has a broad range and intersects with many other disciplines, including math, statistics, computer science, information science, and more. Data science is also utilized by other sectors, including healthcare, finance, manufacturing, retail, and more.
Data Science Scholarships: Overview
For those who want to work in data science, there are numerous scholarships available. Additionally, a lot of institutions, including businesses, foundations, and governmental bodies, provide data science master’s scholarships.
You can learn in-depth information about numerous data science scholarship options from this blog. In-depth discussions on data science scholarships for international students, data science Ph.D. scholarships, data science scholarships for African students, and a host of other topics will be covered. Additionally, a lot of aspirant students use a more intelligent strategy by enrolling in online data science courses in India. These certificate programs will assist you in comprehending the subject’s breadth, solving challenging issues, and preparing for any hurdles your future employment may bring. So without further ado, let’s check out some of the top scholarships for data science master’s degrees.
Top Data Science Scholarships in USA – 2023
Masters in Data Science Scholarships for International Students in the USA
If they want to study data science in the United States, international students have a wide range of scholarship possibilities to select from. Naturally, the majority of these Master of Data Science admission scholarships for international applicants are offered by universities. However, some private institutions also offer assistance.
1. University of Southern California
- Important information: The USC Viterbi School of Engineering’s Data Science Master’s Program provides overseas students participating in the program with data science scholarships.
- Deadline: September 15th is the deadline for scholarship applications.
- Host/Eligibility Nationality: The University of Southern California is the scholarship’s host institution. The scholarship is offered to all nations as an eligible nationality.
- Level/Field of Study: The Data Science Master’s Program at the USC Viterbi School of Engineering is the level/field of study for the scholarship.
- Scholarship Worth: The scholarship is worth $5,000.
- Link to Application: The scholarship application link is available at https://viterbischool.usc.edu/admission/financial-aid/types-of-aid/scholarships/data-science-scholarship/.
- Contact info: The contact info for the scholarship is as follows: USC Viterbi School of Engineering, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA 90089.
- Award Price: The award price for the scholarship is $5,000.
2. Northeastern University Data Science Global Scholarship
- Key ideas Students of any country studying in Northeastern University’s data science program are eligible for the $25,000 Northeastern University Data Science Global Scholarship.
- Deadline: March 31 is the cutoff date for this scholarship.
- Host/Eligibility Nationality: Any student enrolled in Northeastern University’s data science program is eligible to apply for this prize.
- Level/Field of Study: Students enrolled in Northeastern University’s data science department are eligible for this scholarship.
- Award Value: The value of this scholarship is $25,000.
- Application Link: https://www.northeastern.edu/admissions/financial-aid-scholarships/types-of-aid/scholarships/data-science-global-scholarship/
- Contact information: You can email the Office of Admissions at email@example.com for more details.
- Award Price: $25,000
3. Google India Scholarships for Data Science
- Important information: Indian nationals who are now studying full-time in a degree program in data science or a similar discipline at an institution in the USA are eligible for the Google India Scholarships for Data Science. The scholarship will be given out in accordance with the student’s academic achievement, financial need, and potential to advance the area of data science.
- The application deadline is May 31.
- Host/Eligibility Nationality: International students who are now enrolled full-time in an undergraduate or graduate school in the USA and are considering a future in data science are eligible for the scholarship.
- Level/Field of Study: Students enrolling full-time in a degree program in data science or a similar field at an Indian university are eligible for the scholarships.
- Each scholarship is worth INR 1,000,000, which will be used to pay for the recipients’ tuition and other educational costs.
- Visit the Google India Scholarships for Data Science page at https://www.google.com/about/datascience/india-scholarships/ to submit an application.
- Contact information: You can reach Google India at firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting the webpage for the Google India Scholarships for Data Science at https://www.google.com/edu/scholarships/india-scholarships-for-data-science/.
- Award Price: The Google India Scholarships for Data Science will award 50 students with INR 1,00,000 each.
These are just a few of the several scholarships for data scientists that are available to international students who want to study the subject in the US. There are several possibilities available, so you can find a scholarship that suits your needs.
See also: Data Analysis Courses in USA