Jobs As a Canadian Fruit Picker with Sponsored Visas: One of the simplest professions that requires little to no expertise, training, or experience is being a fruit picker in Canada. Have you been looking for a position similar to that? The finest jobs for you are Canadian Fruit Picker Jobs with Visa Sponsorship.
This is the best and easiest job there is in Canada. It is obvious from the title, “Fruit Picker.” You are need to collect food from orchards and farms. It is analogous to picking a career that requires you to go to farms and harvest produce and other things. Although there are alternative agricultural professions with simple visa sponsorship sponsored by reputable Canadian firms, harvesting fruit is still one of the finest.
They will then all be brought together, and packing will start. Truck drivers will then bring the fruits and vegetables to the market. Similar to farm worker jobs in Canada, picking fruit is the most well-known and in-demand employment in the country. In Canada, farmworker jobs are well-known. For fruit-picking jobs, there is a severe labor shortage in Canada. Apply and send your resume.
Let’s face it, Canada is a country with a small population. They need labor and workers. Canadian Fruit Picker Jobs with Visa Sponsorship are among the most in-demand positions that the government is looking to fill.
A fruit picker’s average yearly salary in Canada is $27,300, or $14 per hour. Most experienced employees may expect to make up to $30,284 per year, while entry-level positions begin at $27,300.
Information on Fruit Picking Jobs in Canada That Sponsor Visas
- Workplace: Canada
- An industry is agriculture.
- Fruit pickers’ occupation
- Required Experience: No Age Restrictions, No Expertise Required
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- The wage ranges from $14 to $20 per hour.
- Fruit pickers don’t need any formal education to perform their job. There is no maximum age. Jobs harvesting fruit in Canada don’t require a lot of training or expertise.
Types of Fruit Available for Canadian Fruit Pickers Seeking Sponsorship for Visas
- Raspberries, and more.
Benefits of Canadian Fruit Picking Jobs with Visa Sponsorship
- You’ll be provided with a place to stay.
- assistance in moving, such as airfare
- the first three months of medical insurance, if necessary.
- Sponsorship of a visa; Visit this page to apply: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/agri-food-pilot/about.html
Jobs As a Canadian Fruit Picker with Visa Sponsorship: Who Can Apply?
There are fruit picking jobs in Canada for foreigners available to everyone, regardless of where you’re from. Candidates may originate from any country.
All applications are accepted, including those who are from outside of Canada. The nations with the most applications include India, Nigeria, the Philippines, Pakistan, Ethiopia, Bangladesh, Kenya, Cameroon, Ghana, Nigeria, Canada, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Trinidad & Tobago, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, and Mexico.
Working as a Fruit Picker in Ontario, Canada
- McLean and Buckhorn Berry Farm
- Barrie Hill Farms
- Downey’s Strawberry & Apple Farm
- Albion Orchards
- Dixie Orchards
Working as a Fruit Picker in British Columbia
- BC Cherry Association
- BC Fruit Grower Association
- Jealous Fruits Recruitment
- Carcajou Fruit
- Old Tower Farm